Donate to Jordan’s CX Fund

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Putting our feet up

We are approaching weekend two of no racing. Our schedule is about to get a little crazy so I took this opportunity to take it while we could. Plus, it's my baby boy's 15th Birthday (Oct 30th) and I wanted him to be a teenager and relax for his birthday! I am in a slight state of sadness this week. 15 years I have been a mom. 15 years I have been responsible for this living, breathing, pantry clearing, refrigerator raiding child. It's been an awesome journey and I can't wait to see where else he takes me. I have been cleaning out my computer photos and I come across so many and I just can't help but share the chunkiness. Like this one when he was 2

Or this one, I think he was 5 here

Look at those chubby cheeks!! Or this one running cross country in 6th grade. Still he has the chubby cheeks.

 Now we have lost the chubby cheeks and he's growing into a young man. A fine young man if I say so myself. I am proud of him and his accomplishments so far for his 15 years he has been on this earth. Watch out world he's getting his driver's permit soon~! 



No comments:

Post a Comment