Donate to Jordan’s CX Fund

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Blog for the Fam

 I am an avid Facebook extraordinaire, I will be the first to admit it. I am a single mom, who just happens to be the mom of a Junior Cyclist. I thought this would be a great way for my family and friends who don't stalk Facebook to see all the pics and updates on his racing!  
 Jordan is my 13 year old very active son. He has been racing bicycles for a few years now, but I think the past year his passion for the sport has shown through his dedication and of course his racing. What started out as a hobby has quickly turned into a true love. I am so proud of how hard he works to improve his skills in the sport. So far in 2012 he has traveled to Wisconsin for Cyclo-Cross Nationals, Georgia several times also to include Jr. Road Nationals, he has the Tennessee Junior State Title and currently is in North Carolina at Mars Hill College for a USA Cycling certified camp. 
Check back often if you want to see our journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment