Donate to Jordan’s CX Fund

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Get my boy back!!

So tomorrow I get to pick up J-man. I'm sure I am way more excited than he is! He's had an awesome 5 days at camp. I know this because I see the pics, not because he's called me and told me all about it or anything (sigh)
Anyway, tomorrow I pick him up and then we start racing.... Aah no rest for the weary. Weary being me the mom who's had no child for five days not weary the child who's rode his bicycle straight for five days. One day to include a nice climb up Mount Mitchell. I have snagged some awesome pics from Mars Hills Camp Facebook page! Yoga on the top of a mountain! How cool is that?! Anyway off to Asheville, NC for the French Broad Classic.
Frenchbroadcyclingclassic2012.com
This is what we do!! Love it

No comments:

Post a Comment