Donate to Jordan’s CX Fund

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

CX Mania

Jordan is in Montana right this minute doing CX skills and drills. He landed on Sunday after a long day of travel and I haven’t heard much from him since… I guess that’s a good sign. He’s having fun and learning tons. It’s 7:30 am there and thanks to some Twitter stalking I have found a few peeps there that are tweeting pics and updates! Thank goodness for Social Media for this Momma!
I snagged this pic of a water break from yesterday on their 3 hour training ride.
Hopefully more updates will follow as I get them. I know he is gonna be a tired little boy when he get’s home but it will be well worth it.
P.S. Is it CX season yet??

1 comment:

  1. You're not alone; we've gotten very little communication from Jake. They don't really want to talk to parents -- I know I didn't talk to mine when I was 15 ;-)

    ReplyDelete