Donate to Jordan’s CX Fund

Friday, January 25, 2013

CX Nats 2013

  I have been thinking about my post since we returned from Wisconsin. My mind just hasn’t stopped long enough….
  We are in the process of putting together a video of the whole trip and I think that is the best way possible to tell you all about it. When I get my editing skills down I will post asap. I do want to add how very proud of J-man I am. His results were not what he wanted or what he expected. There is nothing more painful as a parent to see your child work so hard for something and be so dedicated and the outcome not be what you want. As a parent you want your child to succeed regardless of what they may be doing. School, sports, relationships and life in general. J-man has had one long journey this CX Season and we have watched him succeed at so much. After a season that took us all by surprise we were building up the excitement for CX Nats. With the intent to boost his confidence and of course because I am a proud momma. Not to brag or boast about my son just to build-up he and the other kids from our team. What kid doesn’t like their very own pep squad? 
 Here are a few pics from the trip to hold you over until I conquer iMovie. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment